I officially look pregnant most of the time.
12 Weeks and the size of a Plum
- Most of his critical systems are fully formed!
- He’s about to enter the growth and maturation stage, in which his organs and tissues will grow and develop rapidly.
- He’s now developing his reflexes — if you poke his body, he’ll likely move.
- He’s opening and closing his fingers and curling his toes, too.
- His brain is developing fast!
Pregnancy Symptoms at 12 Weeks
- Your hormones should calm down a bit — if not now, soon. That means less nausea and fatigue (yay!).
- More vaginal discharge, to protect your, um, lady parts from infection.
- A noticeably bigger belly. Do you look pregnant now?
- Headaches and dizziness may start to intensify around this time, which could be caused by hormones, vision changes, drops in blood sugar, dehydration or stress.