11 Weeks today and surro baby boy is the size of a lime.
8, 10, 11 weeks
- His skin is see-through, but he’s on his way to looking more like a baby.
- His fingers and toes aren’t webbed anymore.
- Tooth buds, hair follicles and nail beds are forming.
Pregnancy Symptoms at 11 Weeks
- Fatigue and nausea. Don’t worry, you should start to feel more like yourself soon.
- Gas (like farting and burping — sorry!) Are you getting used to it?
- Mood swings. Try some mind/body exercises, like yoga, to help you feel more Zen.
- Leg cramps, which can strike at night and interfere with your sleep.
- A dark line may have started to appear on your belly. It’s called the linea nigra and it’s totally normal during pregnancy.